Ecclesia reformata semper reformanda secundum verbum Dei

Back to Campus

Dear Friends,

Greetings from San Anselmo!

Today is the first day of Fall Semester 2010, and also my official day of moving in to campus housing. I finished my summer internship at Parkview Presbyterian Church Sacramento on Sunday August 29, 2010. This internship, which was made possible with the support of the GKI Sacramento, was filled with hospitality, kind support, gracious feedback, and learning experiences.

It's good to be back and meet new people and of course old friends. I thank God that I am feeling much better now, as I had a bad cold a few days ago. I am taking two classes in preaching this semester, while doing part time internship in Bay Area and Sacramento.

By the way, this is my last year. Next May of 2011, by the grace of God, I will be graduating. It is up lifting to see the journey that has been made, especially in time when the challenges are still standing on the way. It reminds me of God's abundant grace through your prayers and support.

May God be with all of us in every beginning in our lives; in every beginning of a new day.


Many blessings,
Ray

No comments:

First Things | On the Square