Ecclesia reformata semper reformanda secundum verbum Dei

Expression of Gratitude

I'd like to thank you all for the time and space you gave me to be among you, and for all the abundant support, hospitality, and learning experiences. One thing I know and I will remember is that I grow a good deal during this short period of time with you. My deepest thanks to Rev. Aart van Beek. Thank you for being my supervisor, and to inspire me in the way you did it. Thank you for Donna K. Toyama for all the help and support, together with my Sheperding Committee: Mr. Hach, Mrs. Grissom, Rev. Jason Ku, Wade, and Ben. And for all of you that I cannot mention one by one. Thank you so much for the whole experiences: from every Sunday to Lake Tahoe retreat, Redding's outing, Loaves and Fishes service, Rummage Sale, Hawaiian Potluck, and many more. Thank to all the members of Parkview Presbyterian Church for all your kindness. And also to the GKI Sacramento, which also had made it possbile for my summer internship in Sacramento to happen. Special thanks to Rev. Agustinus Tiwa, the family of Mr. Eriyanto Yoga, the family of Mr. Johny Item, who had provided me with room and board, the wonderful experience of Foresthill retreat, and the indispensable experiences with GKI Sac youth. Blessings upon you all.

No comments:

First Things | On the Square