Ecclesia reformata semper reformanda secundum verbum Dei

Moving out to Sacramento

The last two days, in full, I have been busy packing and cleaning my apartment, the lovely Oxtoby 103. I left it today with a sad feeling, but also with an excitement for the new place where I would be acquainted to during this summer. I am interning at Parkview Presbyterian Church and GKI Indonesia in Sacramento. I have a great privilege to be an intern in both of these churches, and I believe the experience will enrich me in a special way. After the worship service today, I felt there was a different feeling when I looked at myself did not rush to catch the 7pm Amtrak to get home at about 11pm – a good feeling. I am humbly asking for your support during these three months where I will be learning with these wonderful congregations about preaching, pastoral counseling, youth ministry, church administration, and many more that will help equipped me for my future ministry. And for all who have participated to make this internship happened, I am grateful: Rev. Leslie Veen, Ms. Norma Lannert, Rev. Dr. Aart van Beek, Rev. Agustinus Tiwa, M.Div., Session of Parkview Presbyterian Church, and Session of GKI Sacramento.

I will worship toward Your holy temple, and praise Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your truth; for You have magnified Your word above all Your name. In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul. NKJV Psalm 138:2,3

No comments:

First Things | On the Square